Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

AllScrapbookSteals Order

At the office: Having the two-hour delay was a nice way to start the week. I was able to hang out in my jammies and catch the Today Show before heading off to the office. The roads were actually alright today, but I can understand the Feds wanting to be on the safe side.

One of my co-workers took me out to lunch today (my choice was PotBelly) as a thank you for the cards that I bring into the office and let people pick from. It feels nice to be appreciated. :)

Mail: Today I received my order from AllScrapbookSteals.com. While I like the prices, I felt that the shipping cost and the time it took for the order to get to me will make me hesitate in ordering from them again. The flat shipping cost was $6.99 but on the mailing label, the shipping cost was really only $2.77. I think that's a significant difference so I'm thinking about emailing their customer service about that. As for the shipping time, I ordered these items on 1/12 and I received the order today, 1/23. Meh, not really impressed. I will say that I received all the items I ordered and the package was not damaged during the shipping process.

Here's the card that I made with some of the supplies that I bought. I love the bird die set, I knew I just had to one in tonight's card. It might be difficult to see in the picture, but I gave the birds silver pearl eyes. They would have been rhinestone eyes, but I don't have gems that tiny.
Card Specs:
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Mango Frost
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Stickers: American Crafts Foam Thickers in Wonder
Die: QuicKutz- Birds
Other: Liquid Pearl in Silver Pearl, We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss in Referee

0 comments :

Post a Comment